Sound System Installer and Technician
- As a sound technician, it's your responsibility to assemble, operate and maintain the technical equipment used to record, amplify, enhance, mix or reproduce sound.
- Willing to work extra or overtime hours when needed
- You'll identify the sound requirements for a given task or situation and perform the appropriate actions to produce this sound.
- NBI Clearance
- Police Clearance
- Barangay Clearance
- Must possess an upbeat attitude.
- Must be honest and have integrity in their previous job(s)
- Willing to work long hours and be on schedule.
- Candidate must possess at least a Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate in any field.
- Candidate must be Age: 20 - 45 yrs old.
- Candidate with experience.
Salary : Minimum starting
Incentive : Monthly
Mr. Jupiter Desquitado:
Audio Excellence Marketing
October 7, 2021