- Fabricate and assemble metal structures and equipment through the use of welders, cutters, shapers and measuring tools.
- Produce metal products according to customer or employer specifications.
- Set up, operate and maintain welding equipment.
- Read blueprints and drawings and take or read measurements to plan layout and procedures
- Determine the appropriate welding equipment or method based on requirements
- Set up components for welding according to specifications (e.g. cut material with powered saws to match measurements)
- Operate angle grinders to prepare the parts that must be welded
- Align components using calipers, rulers etc. and clamp pieces
- Weld components using manual or semi-automatic welding equipment in various positions (vertical, horizontal or overhead)
- Repair machinery and other components by welding pieces and filling gaps
- Test and inspect welded surfaces and structure to discover flaws
- Maintain equipment in a condition that does not compromise safety
- Candidate must possess at least a High School Diploma
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Audio Excellence Marketing
with 1 year experience in Welding
May 8, 2019