- To maintain machinery, equipment in good order and condition - report any deficiency in routine maintenance activities to Team Leader / Supervisor.
- Lead team in troubleshooting during equipment breakdown.
- Responsible in maintaining electrical line in good order and proper condition.
- Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components, using test equipment and hand tools, to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem.
- Assemble, install, test, and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools.
- Execute PM schedule of the machine. Perform risk assessment for all incomplete PM tasks and recommend measure to manage.
- Performs others tasks necessary to carry out areas of responsibility.
- Graduate of a 2 years technical course, Mechanical / Electrical course.
- At least 5 years experience in manufacturing organization as Electrician
- Must have an above average analytical, and communication skills both in oral and written.
Audio Excellence Marketing
with 5 years of experience
Las Piñas City, Philippines
May 16, 2019