CCTV and Security System Installer and Technician
- Security System Technicians install, maintain and repair security systems in residential homes and commercial settings. They install a range of state-of-the-art security equipment including CCTV cameras, alarm systems, motion sensors and secure phone lines.
- Determining equipment and configuration to be used in installation.
- Routing cables through buildings including through roof spaces, under floors and through cavity walls.
- Connecting alarm systems to phone lines and internet connections.
- Completing installation documentation and following established procedures.
- Connecting equipment to mains power.
- NBI Clearance
- Police Clearance
- Barangay Clearance
- Must possess an upbeat attitude.
- Must be honest and have integrity in their previous job(s)
- Willing to work long hours and be on schedule.
- Candidate must possess at least a Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate in any field.
- Candidate must be Age: 20 - 45 yrs old.
- Candidate with experience.
Salary : Minimum starting
Incentive : Monthly
Mr. Jupiter Desquitado:
Audio Excellence Marketing
October 7, 2021