I SERIES Point Source 800 loudspeakers provide exemplary acoustic performance, modular flexibility and elegant aesthetics for modern performance venues. Designed to support the goals of systems integrators and consultants both acoustically and mechanically, I SERIES includes a wide variety of arrayable, rotatable coverage patterns and a comprehensive selection of modular bracket systems that accelerate system design and system commissioning.
• Innovative low profile modular bracket systems create elegant arrays with simplified suspension
• Large rotatable waveguide with individually voiced crossover, single amp / biamp selectable
• Lightweight and compact with deep LF extension
• Exceptional sound quality and clarity at very high output levels
• High-flux, linear neodymium motors with demodulation rings for very low distortion
• Also available in a weather-resistant PolyGlasô enclosure.
Finish: Black or White low gloss, uniformly textured painted 15mm Baltic Birch plywood with powder-coated steel grille; Outdoor (WR): 15mm PolyGlas™, Grey heavily textured exterior-rated coating with powder-coated marine-grade aluminum grille
Nominal Beamwidth (H x V): /26 (120° x 60°), /64 (60° x 40°), /66 (60° x 60°), /94 (90° x 40°), /96 (90° x 60°), /99 (90° x 90°)
Continuous Max Output (with processing): 123 dB (129 dB Peak)
Sensitivity (1W/1m): 94 dB
Power Handling: 800W continuous @ 8 ohms (Passive)
Operating Range: 43 Hz – 22.4 kHz
Transducers: LF – 1 x 12″, 3” voice coil, demodulation ring, neodymium compression driver; HF – 1 x 1.4″ exit, 2.6” voice coil, demodulation ring, ketone polymer diaphragm, neodymium compression driver
Dimensions (H x W x D): 28.0″ x 14.5″ x 17.7″ (711 x 367 x 449 mm)